A blog about the trials and tribulations of a new teacher


Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to MEE!

I have had an absolutely fabulous birthday weekend. Aside from the fact that the weather was suuper cold, It was definately one of the best birthdays Ive had in a while :)

So... when i came to work this morning and two cute kindergarteners ran into my room breathless and said, "Ms. D! Ms. D! We NEED you in kindergarten riight NOW! Hurry!" I was kinda worried. I followed them to their room and was greeted with a huge "SURPRISE!!!!" form the rest of the class! They sang me Happy Birthday (complete with the Cha-cha-cha's) and gave me a beautiful new plant for my room. What a perfect way to top off a perfect weekend :D

Thank you KA & KB!!

xxOOxx

1 comment:

  1. Too sweet...you deserve it! Happy Birthday again! You are an awesome teacher :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?