A blog about the trials and tribulations of a new teacher


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Busiest Year EVER

I scoffed at the professors who said that during my first year of teaching I will not have time for anything else. They said and I quote, " You will  be just trying to keep your head above water." They warned that I would barely have time for creative and interesting lessons... that I probably wouldn't get to extra lessons about holidays and good citizenship lessons. Well, they were MOSTLY right.

I have done many creative lessons and have developed my own cirriculum, but haven't quite made it to the holidays and specific lessons about things like respect and being a good friend. Wait... I did do a St. Patricks Day lesson, but that was just last week!

What I HAVEN'T done is blog about my first year teaching like I should have. I write the blogs in my head, but that's all I have time for lately. However, that is to be remidied soon. Look for many catching-up blogs to come soon!

xx00xx
Mrs. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?