A blog about the trials and tribulations of a new teacher


Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Rite of Passage

Back in October was the infamous CA mission project! Oh what fun! I got to bring in the report I wrote about my mission in 4th grade and got to see all of these beautiful projects.

I gave the class a choice of building a mission, writing a report, doing a powerpoint or anything else as long as they cleared it with me. 98% of the class ended up building missions so our room was FULL of awesome projects.

Notes for next year: be more clear on expections for actually building the mission (have them label it). Let them choose their own partners? Have everyone make a powerpoint for their presentation of the missions.



All in all, they were awesome!
xx00xx
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?