A blog about the trials and tribulations of a new teacher


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Field Trips are the Craziest way to Spend a Day!

Getting paid to spend the day at the movies?? What an awesome day! Well, if you don't take into account the 18 crazy kids, the 14 crazy parents, and enough popcorn to feed a small village... then yeah!

Today I took this mob to the movie theater to watch Oceans. It was actually a great day and the kids were very good (for a group of 18 five year olds). Luckily, there were only four other people in the theatre this morning! The kids got into the movie and are now enamored with whales. I think I might have to teach them the different types because during the movie, I heard them calling a Beluga whale an Orca. Lol. They are full of new questions and wonder of the sea. It's so exciting! Despite having a fun time, I am totally exhausted. I think I over thought the whole fieldtrip thing and let myself worry too much. Not too bad for the first time though! Next fieldtrip...ALBERTSONS!

xxOOxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?