A blog about the trials and tribulations of a new teacher


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ouch My TOE!!

Okay, so this story relates to a post from about a week ago that had to do with injuries at work.

This past week, my toes have nearly fallen off due to the large amount of people stepping on them. Albeit, they aren't large people, but after a while it gets old. I swear that when we are five years old, our personal bubbles must only extend one inch from our bodies! Anyway, one boy stepped on my toe bright and early one morning
Me: "Heya! Don't step on me!"
Him: "Sorry Ms. D!"

About twenty minutes later, his feet find mine again
Me: "Peter*, you're on my toe again. Can't you feel my feet?"
Him: [smiling]"Yeah Ms. D., I can feel em."
Me: "Then gerrof!"

After Recess, his feet actually make it under the table i was sitting at!
Me: "Peter, I'm going to charge you a quarter every time you step on me from now on! Okay?"
Him: "Then you won't have to teach anymore."
Me: "What do you mean?"
Him: "I'll give you so many quarters you won't have to be a teacher!"
Me: "HAHAHAHA!"

xxOOxx
*Names have been changed just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?