A blog about the trials and tribulations of a new teacher


Sunday, March 7, 2010

Reason #35 Why Teaching is Worth It

Friday was my last day of a long-term sub job in kindergarten. I've been with these kiddos since January and they have all left a mark in my heart. It always amazes me how quickly we make connections between students and teachers. This isn't the first time I've had to part with great kids and it certainly won't be the last...

Anyway, I went out to get them on Friday morning and every one of them had a flower and a hand made card for me :D It was such a lovely surprise and I had a beautiful bouquet to bring home filled with daisies, lilies, carnations, daffodils (my favorite), roses, and even a bird of paradise. It was definitely the prettiest bouquet I've EVER gotten! Here's a picture of some of them...


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?