A blog about the trials and tribulations of a new teacher


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Marble Painting


Marble Painting: Not as clean as I thought it would be, but A LOT more fun!
I've always wanted to try marble painting, but just never have. So, I decided to try it with preschoolers :)

Wow, was it messy! I thought, "What a great project. Marbles. In a box with paint. Contained= no mess." Boy, was I wrong! Little marbles with black paint went flying almost every time. As I type, there are little black stripes across the project table and on a couple chairs. Good thing it's washable!

In spite of the mess (actually because of it), we created BEAUTIFUL zebras. I love how they came out and now I just want to do another marble painting project... but what?! Any ideas?

xxOOxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?