A blog about the trials and tribulations of a new teacher


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mischief Makers

Kids get into the darndest situations! OMG... I don't even KNOW how many funny situations I find them in. They get stuck in their sweatshirts daily and I am constantly running over to the jungle gym to untangle their little pretzel bodies. Today was a topper though!

After lunch, a little boy runs up to me and is just about crying. He wines, "Ms. D! Ms. D! My leg is stuck!!" I was thinking... how can your leg be stuck if you're running?? Nevertheless I look down. I almost choked due to stifling a laugh. This little monkey had found a zip tie and attached it to his leg during lunch. Then, he panicked because it wouldn't come off. I told him we'd have to cut off his foot. He didn't believe me. So, I cut off the zip tie and saved his life all in the course of a day's work!


xxOOxx

1 comment:

What do you think?